Participating in a retreat in 2022/23
We want everyone to be safe and to enjoy their time here, so please bear in mind that you will be part of the supporting conditions for the other retreatants (as they will be for you in return).
Although there have been a relaxing of Covid safety requirements, there is still some advice from the government that we feel helps to keep everyone confident of their safety and wellbeing while here at Rivendell.
Please do not travel to Rivendell for your retreat if you are feeling unwell, or suspect that you have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19.
- We are asking all of you who are coming on this retreat (including the retreat team) to take a Lateral Flow Covid Test before the retreat starts (ideally the day before travelling) and to let the Centre team know the result as soon as possible to Rivendell using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please bring another Lateral Flow Covid Test with you in case you start to feel ill whilst on retreat.
- Also please can you send the Centre team an emergency contact name & number, as part of an exit strategy should you become unwell.
- Please read our current Covid-19 protocols here: https://www.rivendellretreatcentre.com/covid-19-protocols
***If you feel unwell please do not travel to Rivendell (regardless of the Lateral Flow Test )***
During the retreat
As you will be aware, the Covid guidelines have changed. If you wish to wear a mask whilst here at Rivendell that will be fine, but this will not be mandatory.
Useful things to bring
· A water bottle for use throughout the retreat
· A flask (optional)
· Warm clothes (as windows and doors will be open at times for ventilation)
· Outside clothing (inc. waterproofs and boots/wellies)
Thank you for your understanding of the need for these requirements to allow us to open.
The Centre Team --
Rivendell Buddhist Retreat Centre